Garland Products/Worth Gardening is proud to be a sustainable manufacturer. For over 55 years, we have only ever used 100% recycled and 100% recyclable plastic on every possible product that we manufacture. We re-use and re-purpose plastic helping to ensure that it does not end up in landfill or our oceans.
- In 2022, we moulded over 2000 tonnes of industrial and post-consumer recycled plastic turning it in to useful and useable products for the home and garden.
- We recycle and reuse all of the plastic waste generated in our UK factory, ensuring that we send zero plastic waste to landfill.
- In 2022, we generated less plastic packaging waste by weight than a single outlet of a well-known fast food restaurant.
- We use easily separable packaging to ensure everything possible can be easily recycled using kerbside recycling systems.
- We use as many recycled materials in our packaging as possible, including plastics, cardboard and paper.
- We use only vegetable-based inks on our printed boxes and point of sale materials to ensure our paper and cardboard can be recycled or composted with zero negative effect on the environment.
We remain focused on developing products that can be produced and packaged in recycled materials and aim to further driving down the waste that we generate to ensure that we remain part of the solution, not part of the problem.